|Strawberry love picked earlier this week|
* Loving this fabulous picture linked from Beauty Redefined about body hair. Ever since I begged my mother to let me shave my legs before heading off to summer sleep-away camp at the ripe old age of 11, I’ve gone through phases of removing/leaving be my body hair and while it’s certainly a personal choice, it always amazes me when people feel the need to chime in with their opinions.
* I love to cook. I love to watch people cooking even more, hence my addiction to shows like Top Chef. Now I’ve discovered I also love to watch people cooking while drunk. Specifically this girl. Her YouTube vids are hilarious.
* Oh, Jon Stewart. Thank you for making this former social studies teacher laugh. Also “Folksy Word Salad” = win.
* Awesome pictures of awesome people hanging out together and generally being awesome? Yes, please.
* This week’s song that sings to me is a classic by The Beatles. It’s the way that it’s sung that really grabs me.